Hey! You're such a great cosplayer, and I was wondering if you could spare some wig advice. ^^ I'm planning on cosplaying Rin Matsuoka, and the wig you styled for him is so good! Could you maybe explain how you styled it and where you got it? I'm a complete amateur, so any tips about tools, products, and any other wig stuff would be appreciated as well! Thanks so much!
Thank you so much for the compliment <3 It really makes me happy when people ask for my help >w<
Well first of all:
- I bought it on Ebay under the search “rin matsuoka wig”. c;
- The tools I used was: A manikin head, Kasho Scissor, Thinning Shears Scissor, volume powder and a strong hairspray.
- I started by cutting layers in the wig, I started from the bottom and worked my self up.
- Then I cute the front the way I wanted it.
- After that I put volume powder in the hair, to give it volume and to make it easier to style.
- Then I made the spikes I wanted by twirling the hair between my fingers while spraying it with hairspray.
And that was it <3
So I haven’t been drawing as mush as I would like due to my job. And I’ve recently been to Oslo where I got some really nice gifts from someone Mr. Special <3<3<3 asdfgh
And now I’m packing for my aunt’s wedding in Spain. It’s gonna be super hot and I will look like a fried chicken when I come back. I will be there for 8 days and that means I won’t be doing allot of drawing over the time. I give you 2 out of 6 drawings preview of what I’m working on <3
Boyfriend log #1
Heli threw her Tumblr in my face and asked me to post something… So… Uhm… Hi I guess o - o
- Gress (Heli’s boyfriend)
Hi, and omg you are so cute !! <3 your page is so adorable too.
Thank you adorable princess <3
You made this morning 10 times better >w<